February 12 – May 14, 2017
Tickets: Adults $20, Seniors (65+)/Students/Military $15, Children (4-12) $10
Note: Tickets are transferable, but nonrefundable.
For ticketing questions or to order by phone, call customer care at 888-718-4253.
For group sales or general questions, call the Muzeo box office at 714-956-8936.
For the only West Coast appearance, Muzeo Museum is proud to host Dressing Downton: Changing Fashion for Changing Times. Dressing Downton highlights fashion from one of the most widely watched television dramas in the world, Downton Abbey®. Follow your favorite characters, both upstairs and down; walk through a costume chronicle of the period that showcases costumes and jewelry from the hit series.
Stay tuned for information on our “High Teas” coming soon! For more on the 10th Anniversary Muzeo Gala celebrating the opening of Dressing Downton, please visit the gala page.
Please note: Due to the anticipated popularity of Dressing Downton, admission to this special exhibition will be by timed entry. We advise advance purchase of tickets through our online ticketing system. Same day walk-ups will be accommodated based on availability.
- Extended museum hours from February 12 – May 14, 2017: Tue-Sun 10am-5pm, Closed Mondays.
- Tickets are sold at 30-minute entry intervals starting at 10 a.m., with a limited number of tickets available per interval to ensure a quality guest experience. Last entry is one hour before close.
- Guests may enter the special exhibition at any time during their reserved 30-minute timed period.
- For groups of 15 or more, please visit our Group Tours page for information.
- Online tickets must be printed in advance or shown on your mobile device for entry to the special exhibition.
- Guest passes are allocated by membership level and can only be redeemed online during your ticket transaction. Guest passes cannot be redeemed for cash.
Exhibition produced by Exhibits Development Group in cooperation with Cosprop Ltd. and the Museum of London. DowntonTM and Downton Abbey®. ©2016 Carnival Film & Television Limited. A Carnival Films/ Masterpiece Co-Production. Carnival logo ©2005 Carnival Film & Television Limited. Masterpiece is a trademark of the WGBH Educational Foundation. All Rights Reserved. All images ©Carnival Film.
Hilton-The official hotel sponsor of the Dressing Downton Exhibit hosted by Muzeo
Need a Room?