Final Wishes Organizer
How preplanning a funeral can help ease the emotional
and financial burden for friends and families
Glendale Advance Planning
Free Event • Wednesday • May 15, 2019 • 12:30 – 1:30 pm
Topics to be discussed:
- Offer all participants the opportunity to receive a “Final Wishes Organizer” The guide will have everything participants need for the, if and when, families start looking into pre-planning.
- The daunting task pre-planning for cemetery, cremation and funeral services, will be to simplify through this presentation and the understanding of offerings. Memorialization options will also be defined.
- Explain The Forest Lawn “Final Wishes Organizer”, when used correctly will answer 80% to 90% of the questions a family needs when a loved one passes away.
- Assures each participant will receive the right information from the guide.
- Information on how decisions made through the presentation will benefit participants and their loved ones for years to come.
About Jennifer Dalessio
For 5 years, she has happily held the position of Planning Advisor, assisting families gain peace of mind knowing that their final wishes will be carried out the way they want them to be.
She educates families on the emotional and financial benefits of planning ahead.
Please bring your Lunch
RSVP to Carol Latham: email@example.com